Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shot to the foot


Okay all I can say is a guy had to have invented this little gem.

Hmm I'm walking the beach but I really wish I could take a shot of tequila every 100 meters or so...what to do? what to do?

The shoes are a nice concept, I love the colours but I'm going to drink a liquid that steps a little too close to rotting leaves, sand and doggie doo doo - No freaking way!

Tying in with a previous post on airport security does anyone not think this would be a bit of a nightmare at the airport.

Remember a few years back... the terrorist with explosives in the running shoes... this is a bit scary. Someone could walk on a plane in the guise that they are taking a lovely winter vacation and are ready with their sandals and meanwhile they are full of liquid explosives. Scary.
So to all the travelers out there waiting in line at airports - keep an eye out for these shoes.

These shoes definitely...suck!

No comments: