Saturday, April 12, 2008

Playmobile moves into airport security


Over the years Playmobile has inspired children to be pirates and space travelers. Why stop there...

Encourage children to aim for reality jobs... airport security.

Bobby what do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a pirate! That would be cool I could sail all day with my friends and eat with my fingers. I wouldn't have a bed time.

Wendy what you like to be when you grow up?
Well after my mother took away my barbies because they are a terrible representation of natural women. I'm going to be a truck driver.

Johnny sigh... okay little Johnny what do you want to be when you grow up?
Well I wanted to be an astronaut but then my Dad brought home the latest playmobile airport security game and now I want to wand people and snoop through luggage.

No comments: