Thursday, April 17, 2008

Seinfeld Inspired sleeper


Remember back to that great episode on Seinfeld where George would sleep under his desk?

I have been tempted a few times at work to do just the same. A nice little nest to have a few zzz's after a carb filled lunch and a looming SAP teleconference in motion.

What keeps me from crawling under... I have to actually pay attention to those SAP dronings and I have no idea how thorough the cleaning lady is when she vacuums at night.




A smart designer has come up with a solution to this problem of not want to nap on the floor at work.

The downside... this deskbed has been provided by management. They intend for you to sleep there. When the floor manager comes by sipping his coffee and saying you can go ahead and come in on Saturday (love the lumburg). They mean it literally. You are now married to your workspace. Your need to go home and blissfully crawl into bed to sleep has been resolved.

Now if you'll excuse me - I have to have to TPS reports done by tomorrow. Anyone seen my sleep mask?

No comments: