Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mosquito Coil Chair


I want something in my decor that will remind my guests of all the good times they've enjoyed at my hunt camp. Can you help me?
(I'm over hearing a conversation a bit one sided here so humor me)

The decoys scream "dust me" so I'll have to pass on that.

The Moose head? No... that would be a nightmare with my cats. Someone would come a sit down in a cozy chair with a nice cup of tea and Fluffy perched on an antler will think she has spotted prey. The tea stains not to mention second degree burns would not make for a repeat visit.

Stuffed Marlin... Hello! I'm on a fresh water lake.

I know what was that thing we used to keep the bugs away. No not the citronella candles.

Oh I know - do you have anything that resembles a Mosquito coil?! It would even be better if you could get the authenticity of the scent.

What, you have one but its unscented. Well one can't have everything.

I actually think this chair is very cool and looks actually quite comfy. It reminds me of the old flying saucer chairs my Grandma had in her sunroom with the big ugly multicolored green flower overlay.

Modern Grandma with a cottage twist.

No comments: