Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hamster Wheel for shoes


Well I've been on a bit of a shoe kick lately. I love shoes - I think they are pretty but for the most part the lot of them are impractical.

If I won the lottery I would probably have the same amount of shoes I own now. I can fantasize about Louboutin shoes, Jimmy Choo etc but my feet or my sense of balance rather, would not cooperate.

I get even a mini heel on me and there goes the ankle.

Yes dear readers I am rlhcopper and I am a klutz.

I love the pun on shoe obsessions lately. I adore the Kelly phenomenon going on right now...omg shoes!

I do have to ask though who looked at the hamster wheel one day and decided that would be a good way to store shoes?

Its actually a really great idea but still...

Inventors have amazing minds and I always like to hear the story behind the Eureka! aspect of their discoveries.

Like the 'suction' Dyson guy for the new vacuum out there.... at what point in his day did he feel the need to explore more 'suction'... just wondering.

No comments: